Technology developments have significantly changed business and industry during the past ten years. The requirements of contemporary workplaces have likewise advanced. Employers are increasingly looking for qualified candidates for leadership and management positions. As a result, there has been an increase in demand for distanceMBA programmes recently. Working professionals can complete their MBAs Distance without quitting their jobs, which is handy. Top educational institutions all around the world provide qualified applicants distance MBA courses.
Therefore, there are non-traditional ways to develop your career with a business management degree. Distance learners and working professionals have the freedom to learn at their own pace using the distance medium. Some distanceMBA programmes in India are approved by prestigious institutions and draw instructors from prestigious universities around the world.
The accreditation guarantees that the program's content and execution will adhere to academic and professional standards. People now understand that distanceMBAs are more authoritative than traditional MBAs. With an distanceMBA, students can finish the course at their own speed based on their current burden at work and at home.
Let's examine some of the top MBA programmes offered online.
1. MBA (Global), Deakin Business School (DBS):
This two-year distanceMBA programme has dual accreditation from DBS in Australia and IMT Ghaziabad and has become a popular option for MBA candidates. Additionally, Deakin is one of the top 1% of B-schools globally. The course covers a wide range of subjects, such as Business Growth Strategies, Strategic Thinking & Planning Abilities, Formulating an Integrated Business Strategy, Design Thinking, Change Management, Financing Strategies, and International Business.
Along with the distanceMBA education, there are opportunities for dedicated mentoring and offline networking. With an MBA degree in hand, you can land prestigious positions in Marketing, Finance, and Sales, including Management Consulting, Strategy, Operations, Business Development, and HR Management. one of the top MBA programmes offered online.
2. MBA in Digital Finance & Banking Jindal Global University
This is a two-year distance programme that is ideal for those looking to work in the BFSI industry. It addresses industry-specific subjects like managing fintech ecosystems, financial management & valuation, blockchain and cryptocurrency, data visualisation in finance, digital fraud & risk analytics, and design thinking & leadership for business. Other topics covered include artificial intelligence in business, blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
This DFB distanceMBA programme is among the best offered in India. If you don't want to quit your job to achieve your goals, doing distanceMBA classes is the ideal solution.
All of these academic disciplines are highly pertinent to the BFSI sector, which is currently undergoing a rapid digital transition. Additional features of this distanceMBA school include peer-to-peer networking, case studies, mock interviews, and live assignments.
3. MBA, Liverpool Business School:
This distanceMBA programme includes a week-long immersion programme on the campus of the university and is accredited by Liverpool Business School in the UK. You can select from a number of concentrations in this MBA programme, including marketing, finance, operations, strategy & leadership, and analytics.
Digital Business Innovation, Business Growth Strategies, Marketing Strategies, Leadership, Strategic Thinking & Planning, Engagement and People Performance, Enterprise and Risk Management, Leading Change for Sustainable Futures, and Project Management are some of the topics covered in the distanceMBA course modules. The MBA programme lasts for 20 months, during which time you will receive career and mentoring assistance from business executives. You will also obtain a PGP in Management credential from IMT Ghaziabad upon satisfactory completion.
4. MBA -BA, NMIMS Global Access School:This is a 15-month Executive MBA program with a specialisation in Business Analytics. Designed specifically for working professionals, it offers a great way to balance work and study life. It is one of the best distance MBA courses in India & promises learning and exposure that is at par with on-campus MBA programs.This distanceMBA course will teach you the core management skills and their application of analytics in fields like Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Supply Chain, Big Data, and Machine Learning technologies. Some of the course highlights include offline networking events, one-on-one mentor interactions, and a three-month industry-driven capstone project. With this MBA degree, you can opt for job roles like Growth Manager, Business Consultant, HR Manager, Finance Manager, etc.
5. Chandigarh University's Master of Business Administration (General):It is a 2-year programme with a 6-month internship and three tailored tracks for students wishing to prepare for competitive exams, find self-employment, and land a job.Finance, human resource management, international business management, and marketing management are the four electives offered as part of the curriculum. Along with Strategic Management, Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Business Environment and Regulatory Framework, Industry Analysis and Company Profiling, and Project Reports, they are covered in the third and fourth semesters of the curriculum.