An Executive Distance MBA course in Financial Markets is an intelligent choice for mid and senior working professionals, as well as post-graduate students looking to upgrade their education. The scope of the course is as wide as an offline MBA. It holds the same value and acceptance all over India. It is an advanced degree that spread knowledge about the management of securities in the financial market. Adding this degree to your portfolio will open up a higher scope of career opportunities. It is the era of industrialization all around the world. Many industries are being established all over the world. Finance is the way to establish an industry in a proper way according to the money management, run, money resources, and its proper collection
Benefits of Distance Executive MBA in Finance in India
01. Enhance Leadership Potential – An MBA in finance is a degree that prepares graduates for careers in business and finance. An MBA in finance will teach you the skills you need to succeed in leadership positions within the financial industry. Graduates of an MBA program will have a broad knowledge of business and finance, including accounting, economics, marketing and management. They will also be able to engage with other professionals from different fields to find solutions to problems.
02. Level Up The Corporate Graph – It often happens that after a few years of work experience, there is hardly any growth in the company or in its function. In such a situation, going for a Distance Executive MBA can give you the much-required lift in your career which will help you level up the corporate graph. With a new skill set and knowledge, you will be able to claim higher responsibilities and roles that will be beyond your current profile.
03. Access to change career path – Professionals from non-managerial or leadership roles often realize their leadership management potential after a couple of years of working in a particular field. Sometimes they also feel that their current job profile does not suit their career goal. Pursuing Executive Distance MBA is the gateway to changing the career path. Executive Distance MBA is also a good idea for Entrepreneurial enthusiasts who wish to begin their business with management skills.
04. Networking – The Executive Distance MBA classrooms are a mixed pool of students, rather than professionals from vast profiles, functions, and sectors. Clearly, this offers a vast opportunity for networking, interaction, and learning. Moreover, the students get multiple chances to enhance their contacts which they can explore towards collecting advice and developing their business.
05. Flexible mode of study – The duration and mode of study for an Executive Distance MBA vary from university to university. The method can be classified as Full Time and Part-Time. Depending on the methodology, the duration also varies online courses from 1 to 3 years. The Part-Time Executive Distance MBA classes are mostly held in the weekends. The other mode of course delivery is via online and video lectures directly from home. The working executives have a lot to pick and choose from depending on their convenience and commitment.
Scope of the Distance MBA Programme
As said, the scope of an Executive Distance MBA program is equal to a traditional MBA. It is accepted as a solid capability proving that an individual is qualified to perform advanced management tasks skillfully. A Distance Executive MBA in Financial Markets will help you fast-track your career and get higher financial roles at the job you are presently working or move to a better position in a different job. Some of the top positions that will be exposed to you, depending on your years of experience, after completing your Executive MBA program in Financial Markets are
● Investment Analyst
● Portfolio Manager
● Mutual Funds Manager
● Chief Financial Officer
● Relationship Manager
● Finance Officer
● Equity Research Analyst
● Accounts Officer
● Commercial Banker
● Business Analyst, etc.
“Finance is counted among one of the highly paid MBA sectors of the country and all over the world”.
It is one of the good-paying degree courses. Salary is no limit for the qualified and proficient one. A financial manager can earn Rs. 3 to 4 lacs per annum.
The salary of an MBA in Finance qualified can also be based upon the working experience, qualification, recruiters, geographic location of the organization, etc.
After gaining enough experience, anyone can easily earn attractive salary packages in this sector.
Companies hiring Executive MBAs:
There are a number of large firms with ventures in India that hire successful post-graduates of Executive MBA in Finance. Some of these Multinational companies are listed below:
● Ernst and Young
● General Motors
● Mc Kinsey & Co.
● Goldman Sachs
Online/Distance MBA In (FAQs)
Which MBA in Finance has the highest salary?
MBA Finance jobs have several job opportunities in India and in the world. You can get a high salary in jobs such as Investment Banker, Business Development Banker, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, etc.
What is the fees MBA in Finance?
The fee structure of a distance MBA in Finance varies from university to university. The average fee structure of the course MBA in finance is Rs 40,000 to Rs1,00,000 per annum.
What is the job of an MBA in Finance?
There are numerous job options by doing an MBA in Finance. Some of the job profiles are